the simple joys of rural living

The place for everything else.

the simple joys of rural living

Postby salamanca » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 pm

I was just out walking the dog. I have this huge yard/field and I look down in the grass and find wild strawberries. They aren't even as big as a pinto bean but they taste good. (unless you think you walked the dog in that area recently, then they get to stay there uneaten)
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: the simple joys of rural living

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:27 pm

We have wild blackberrys growing here. Problem is they keep texting me that they aren't ready to be picked yet (oh and the things they say about the iPhone, I just can't repeat them here).

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

We've got those too all of a sudden! Like there are these tiny little red berries growing all over my back yard! Is this some kind of invasion or something?

.....lol Mark. That's awesome.
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Lady Grace » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 am

One of the few good things about living in the boondocks of a boondock town in Central MA was that I could pick wild blueberries in the summer...*sigh*
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Return to Mundane Matters