Old 7th Sea PDF

The place for everything else.

Old 7th Sea PDF

Postby DiscoSoup » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey, there is an old PDF that came out after 1E went away. It contained all of the information in the Crystal Keep documents, plus a bunch more. I'm asking because it seems like the only place to find those old fre Alderac PDFS that they put out after the game died. You know, the ones with the Avalon Bargainer mirror sorcery and the Jennies' Guild. The PDF was compiled by Andy Aiken.

I put together a spoiler-free version that my friends were going to use a couple years ago, but it never got off the ground. Now I'm getting a game together and I only seem to have the spoiler-free version. The Mirror sorcery and other content is in the spoiler section, so I'm out of luck on that part.

Here's a link to what I have now, the spoiler-free version. Ring any bells?
DiscoSoup

Re: Old 7th Sea PDF

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Yup, I have a copy. I'll post it here if you need it. BUT I will say all those pdfs are available over on The Temple of The Rose and Cross.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoSoup » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am

Oh, that's awesome. Probably better to just go to the Alderac site and get the ebooks. I just thought that the site didn't exist anymore. That way it' not so "pirate-y" since I don't have all of the 1E material. I used to, I just don't now.
DiscoSoup

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:18 am

No need to worry. I spoke with JWP. They're cool with us hosting the stuff since it's all free.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoSoup » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:20 pm

JWP said it was cool to post the big file from Andy Aiken?
DiscoSoup

Postby salamanca » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Mark has all the PDFs over on the Temple of the Rose and Cross site. JWP is cool with those being up because they were always free.

I never recall a compiled info PDF but if it is only sharing that material, it would not be an issue.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby DiscoSoup » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 am

Oh, I see them now. I had never visited the R+C forums because I like this one. But it's got the same people. Cool.
DiscoSoup

Return to Mundane Matters