"Monday Funday"

The place for everything else.

"Monday Funday"

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:21 pm

So every Monday at work, they call it "Monday Funday" and to be "fun", they pick out something like a color or print that they want everyone to wear, like last week, the color was purple.

Well the other day, I was tidying up my display when I saw two of the people from Bakery chatting at the corner, and they called me over. As I came over, one of them asked me "Batman or Superman?", and I was like What? What for? Well they said who do I like better, Batman or Superman, so I immediately replied "Spiderman!" Both gave me a disappointed look, and said No, I could only choose between Batman and Superman, but I still said Spiderman!
A couple of days later, I see the post in the elevator, that this Monday Funday, to wear the colors of either Batman or Superman, or t-shirts with their pictures, so I figured I would go and get a Spiderman shirt and wear it. You would think that in this modern world, with the Superhero's up on the screen, that there would be tons of shirts of all the Superhero's. Nope. Spidy has been sold out in all the stores I have gone too. I even went to Newbury Comics, a big comic book store, and they were out of Spidy! I mean, they had Harliquinn t-shirts and socks even, but no Spidy. What is the world coming too when you can't even find a t-shirt of your friendly neighborhood Spiderman? Shame.

But I was able to find a couple of pins, and figure I'll wear my red sweatshirt with them on it, as it is the best I can come up with, unless I find something tomorrow morning before I go to work. Oh well.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: "Monday Funday"

Postby salamanca » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:36 am

Sigh, Hot Topic. Then the young men's dept of JCPenney. That's where you get superhero t-shirts.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: "Monday Funday"

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:42 pm

So today seem kinda like a dud for the "Monday Funday" as far as I was concerned. I only saw 2 people wearing Batman shirts and one Superman shirt, a couple of people wearing the "colors" of each, I actually remembered I had some Spiderman material at home and cut one of the Spidy's out and pinned him on a red sweatshirt. Everyone thought he was part of the shirt, he matched it so well, and besides me there was one guy who came in wearing The Flash sweatshirt. The woman in charge went around taking pictures of people holding up either a Batman logo, or Superman logo in front of them. She did tell me I was a brat for not wearing either, but she did take a picture of Spidy too, lol. Otherwise it was just another regular day.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters