ATTENTION EVERYONE! We now have a Code of Conduct

The place for everything else.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! We now have a Code of Conduct

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 pm

If you head back to the main site, you'll now find we have a new page listing the code of conduct we expect from players, and what you should expect from us (you can find it HERE). In light of recent events in the larger world, we thought it was time we made it very clear where we stand.

If there's something unclear feel free to PM me. BUT be forewarned, you can certainly give feedback about it, but all the GMs put a lot of thought into this, so we're not asking for that. If you have a problem with the rules or feel they'll be too constraining for you, feel free to seek another game where you'll be less restrained.

And before you ask, yes I feel that strongly about it.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE! We now have a Code of Conduct

Postby Lady Grace » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:34 am

Thank you.
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Re: ATTENTION EVERYONE! We now have a Code of Conduct

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:29 pm

Since we are getting back to games, I thought it would be a great time to resurrect this little bit. The Code of Conduct is still in force!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters