Just A Quick Note

The place for everything else.

Just A Quick Note

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 am

I'm down in NYC (wife and I are going to see Mormon: The Musical). So my responses may be sporadic ( typing on this tiny keyboard is a pain). Be back home tomorrow.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Just A Quick Note

Postby Klcp » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 am

It's not bad if you turn it sideways...oh wait. I forgot. You have a hard time with the smaller prints, don't you? :P
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Sissy. I do it all the time. In fact, I'm doing it right now. Truth is, you are just caving into pressure and paying attention to your wife instead of us. Sniff, it's true isn't it?. You don't love us anymore.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 am

Sal's right. First you disown me as your Origins buddy, now you're neglecting everyone else? Oh Mark! By the time you come back, all of Altamira will be turned upsidown!! The cows will ride the players, the Fhideli will have burnt the city down, Romeo will be kissing girls, and the NPCs will be a challenge to overcome!!!! Omg! What are we going to do?!

...in short: don't ever leave us. Please.
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 am

Hey now, I didn't disown you, I just threatened to when you wouldn't stop chewing on...GAAA I can't even say it...I'm getting the heeby jeebies...

Caving into pressure Sal? You do realize she is the one human being on earth who's self-esteem is damaged enough to deem me worthy of procrating right? I'm not gonna risk endangering that.

Oh and btw I'm back now and at a computer who's screen is set to maximum magnification. NOW GET OFF M' DADBLAMED LAWN YUH GULDURNED KIDS

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Kara, don't worry about Mark running away. LAURA KNOWS WHERE HE LIVES, and I have access to everything. (plus my psych specialty was senoir citizens so I know how he thinks). As for Romeo kissing girls...that will be a PA session you will not want to miss.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:11 pm

What? You mean the wooden chopstick? You were going to disown me over some little crunching and tapping noises made by my teeth hitting that chopsticks over and over? :twisted:

Oh, that's good that you know that, Sal. Although it could have come in handy a few years ago when he was a bit younger. -shrug-

Aaahhh!!! You're right! I better not miss that!! Just like how Don Miguel and Esteban are my favorite PCs in Crimson Valor, Romeo is my favorite PC in HoA! Heehee!!!
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Don Miguel and Esteban?. We really need to get that campaign more interesting characters. Romeo, for the record, had no intention of liking a girl in this campaign but seeing as everyone else is a foriegner AND a barbarian, fate witch, priest or fhideli at least he knows you are not about to curse, eat, or buy him.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 am

Hahahahah!
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:36 pm

well, it's you or Alejandro and he does nothing but talk to girls all the time... BOOOOORRRIIIIIINNNG!!!!!
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Ah, but Dona Elvira is a girl too, lol. So, your talking to them too, lol.
Guess girl's arn't that bad, are they?
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby salamanca » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

they are the worst. but it's not like I have much choice. everybody else is a heretic or priest.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:53 am

Don't worry Romeo, I promise I won't try to kiss you or anything icky like that. I'm not like some of the older men around who seem to have a thing for young girls. See, not all girls are icky...in fact, most boys, when they grow up, are even ickier than girls. (They tend to smell bad too...but then again...how long has it been since you bathed, kid...you're starting to turn into a stinky boy yourself.)
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am

I had a fine swim in the river and you know it.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 pm

No, I believe you rode the carriage down the river and then swung from it to the shore. You only briefly got wet on your way to the carriage. This does not count as a bath. 1) you did not use soap, and 2) I still see some stray cow dung behind your ears. What would your mother say if she saw that?
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 am

Stop hanging around with girls that ride cattle?.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am

salamanca wrote:Stop hanging around with girls that ride cattle?.

Game, Set, and Match...Salamanca.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 am

From now on, Dona Elvira shall be known as "cowgirl". (and Mark didn't think he was running a western game)
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Omg... -facepalm-
Klcp

Return to Mundane Matters