Happy Birthday Kara

The place for everything else.

Happy Birthday Kara

Postby salamanca » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:38 am

Happy Birthday, here's a Drama Die someone once gave me. I hope you have much more entertainment and fun than I did yesterday (which is why I celebrate a week early). I would warn you to stay out of trouble but it's Sunday so you can't get that crazy.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: Happy Birthday Kara

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 am

I have gaming at my house on Sundays so I can get in ALL SORTS of troubles...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 am

Hey Kara, Happy Birthday!

Oh, and it's not that Mark gets into trouble every Sunday, it's that WE give him lots of trouble, lol. Though our main trouble maker for him will not be there today, so I guess I'm going to have to do double time to make up for it. :D :twisted:
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby cpugs » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 am

Happy Birthday!!!!
cpugs

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 am

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Sierra, oops Kara,
Happy birthday to you!
(Mark, is it possible to get the "size" option, as well as the "crossed-out" option?) :mrgreen:

EDIT: MARK HERE Size is no problem, crossed out doesn't exist (or at least I have no idea how to add it).

Edit: Sonya Here Right you are. and I suppose that one could edit the [size=XX] as well to see what happens.
Sister Sonya

Postby Klcp » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

:D
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 am

The fireworks must all be for you, my neighbors opted to simply rapidfire a variety of firearms and detonate homemade chemical and black powder bombs. His backfield is peppered with craters this morning.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 pm

You didn't know that? They've always been for me! :D
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:46 pm

The wifey's birthday is May 5. While that might not mean a lot to you, in Mexico (and consequently, Texas) Cinco de Mayo is a huge celebration. Her Magesty believed for many years that everyone in Mexico celebrated her birthday.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:49 pm

I have a.47 year old friend that would beg to differ on that point. But he's an attention junkie. As for May 5th, that is the day I start calling myself older (nov 5th I start thinking about it so I don't care by july)
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Hah...
This year was very strange for me. Granted, I haven't had a party since I was fifteen, but this year for the first time felt like it wasn't even my birthday at all. Kristin tried to make that GM meeting into a party. We were suppose to play games afterwards but that never happened. Frank left right away and Adam and Kristin went to dinner with some friends and I went home and played iPod games. It's strange. I'm not a teen anymore.....I don't like not being a kid.
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Well, let me tell you the secret now that you is all growed up. Next year is a free pass to go out with friends and do something very stupid (nobody will be crazy shocked if you do). Then after that, it's just an excuse to eat some cake and start wishing you were younger. Now stupid 21st party is not mandatory, I worked a 16 shift to celebrate mine but I do recommend doing something fun to you. It gets really fun when it overlaps with origins regardless of age.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Too bad Origins got pushed forward and it's going to be nowhere near my birthday next year.
Klcp

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm

We could always have an "UN-Birthday" party. :D
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Klcp wrote:Too bad Origins got pushed forward and it's going to be nowhere near my birthday next year.

Guess it'll be up to Frank and I to take care of things at GenCon then...

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Kara and Dave - Happy belated birthday to both of you! (That's what I get for not checking the boards over the weekend...)

And I agree, Sal, birthdays do tend to lose a bit of their luster after a while (and for those of us that aren't so fond of being the center of attention, we keep them as low key as possible).
CaitlinCallahan

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:
Klcp wrote:Too bad Origins got pushed forward and it's going to be nowhere near my birthday next year.

Guess it'll be up to Frank and I to take care of things at GenCon then...

Mark

Oh, that'll be fun! XD
Klcp

Return to Mundane Matters