Just one of those mornings....

The place for everything else.

Just one of those mornings....

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:43 am

Murphy is working overtime on me this morning.

I woke up this morning and realized that I had looked at the wrong oil tank in my basement the other day, to check how much was left and if I had to go and have some delivered. So I get up to once again go down into the spider's den of a basement, and I am not a fan of spiders, to find that my landlord had been working down there yesterday, and for some reason, my light switch to the basement lights wouldn't work, but I needed to find out if I needed oil or not. I go and find a flashlight of a sort (more in the shape of a lantern, toy one, that does light up brightly), and make my way into the spider's den. Thankfully the way to the oil tanks was clear, and I find that instead of having half a tank of oil (that is the neighbor's tank), I have 3/4's of a tank of oil left, so didn't have to worry about getting oil.
Meanwhile, earlier when I went to find the lantern to use, I had moved a bookshelf to do so, knocking off one of my horses I collect, and of course, it had to break, so I got out the super glue to fix it, and when I opened it, it exploded all over my left hand, and I had to make sure I kept my fingers apart so they didn't glue together, while holding the horse under my left arm, and holding the tail on with my right hand. The tail didn't want to re-attach, so I had to pull out some tape to keep it in place until the glue decided to work, while still not using my left hand, because the glue was drying on it, and I didn't want to have to un-attach myself from anything I touched. I had to get ready for work, and it seems like I was driving the "Invisible Car" today, because so many people cut me off, that if I hadn't honked or use my breaks, there would have been several accidents. I usually like to have at least two car spaces between myself and the car ahead of me, that to me would seem to be not enough time to pull in front of the on coming car (me!), but three out of four cars today thought it was enough space, or like I said, they didn't see my car, with it's lights on, and in a line of cars on the main road, but swerved out ahead of me anyway.

Wonder what the rest of the day is going to be like, hopefully better, as Murphy should have gotten all the overtime he needed this morning.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters