I used to feel bad...

The place for everything else.

Re: I used to feel bad...

Postby salamanca » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm

So many options to make horrible (and mean) comments above. But I spent the day at the renn faire being all templar like and knightly so i'll just smile politely here.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Ohhh, how was the Fair this year? Did you have fun?
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:41 am

salamanca wrote:So many options to make horrible (and mean) comments above. But I spent the day at the renn faire being all templar like and knightly so i'll just smile politely here.

--__-- I'm watching you, boy.

Also, I was about to make some comment about how there is less activity without me around but decided to wait and see what happens in the next few days.

P.S. See, I CAN stay on topic!
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 am

Klcp wrote:P.S. See, I CAN stay on topic!

So you can stay on topic in the off topic forum?
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Well, we do have a whole kara free section where we all chat non-stop about fun stuff as it crosses our mind. There are no topics, just one rambling thread of nonsense and Mark posting page long posts of his name.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

salamanca wrote:Well, we do have a whole kara free section where we all chat non-stop about fun stuff as it crosses our mind. There are no topics, just one rambling thread of nonsense and Mark posting page long posts of his name.

To be fair, that was my former name. My new name is Markalicious
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh don't worry, Markalicious. At GenCon, I'll make sure there is a page-long post of your new name too. :mrgreen:
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm

*Note to self* Log out of EVERY FORUM I frequent before arrival...

Markalicious

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah, except for the fact that you "frequent" it and probably will during the con. Plus, I'll have to make Jodie the week of not posting beforehand.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Klcp wrote:I'll have to make Jodie the week of not posting beforehand.

You kids and your lingo...

So I urbandictionaried (whooo, I just made urban dictionary a verb) "Jodie." (well actually I did "make Jodie" first and that was just bad, and wrong). So which of those 7 definitions are you going for? I'm hoping it's 5+ cause even though some of those are unflattering to you, at least they aren't the filth of the first 4...

Unfortunately none of those definintons help me with your quote :(

Markalicious

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

"Dang You Auto Correct!!!"

I meant "up for".
As in: I'll need to make up for that week.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 am

Klcp wrote:"Dang You Auto Correct!!!"

I meant "up for".
As in: I'll need to make up for that week.

How the heck do you get "Jodie" out of that?!?!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 am

...I have no idea. o.o
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 am

Well it's official now we've had three "chance nights" (Scott can try to sleep in the big kids room with David and Kelly) that have been very successful. So now there are three of them in one twin bed. We're lucky, if we'd had any more we'd have had to start stacking them like cord wood.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:12 am

LOL, Mark!

I think when you had your house redone, it should have just had one big giagantic bedroom for the kids, and then yours and Jenny's bedroom. Would save going between rooms to have to tell bedtime stories and clean up/bring laundry up times, lol.

Of course though, when they get older, they each will want to have their own room again, and keep the others from their stuff, so you may have to expand the house a bit larger, so that when the teenage days hit, they can be "miles" away from each other, lol. Hard to believe that your David will be in double digets in just a couple of years. :shock: (I feel old). :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 am

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Hard to believe that your David will be in double digets in just a couple of years. :shock: (I feel old). :P

A couple of YEARS? Try under 4 months. End of November, he'll be 10.

Mark

Oh and yes I feel old too.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 am

LOL, I was going to edit that, afterwards, having second thoughts about it, but like I said, I'm getting old. I forgot. :P
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 am

It's cuz you ARE old Mark. <3
Klcp

Previous

Return to Mundane Matters