I used to feel bad...

The place for everything else.

I used to feel bad...

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

I secretly attached some feedback to Kara's forum name (specifically: "Be Forewarned, Dangerously Off-Topic") and had been feeling a bit guilty about it. But then I watched her spend almost an hour this afternoon trying to make sure she was the last poster on EVERY SINGLE SUB-FORUM.

I feel better now :D

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: I used to feel bad...

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Thanks Mark!! :mrgreen:
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

However, I did make an effort to stay on-topic...atleast with whatever people were talking about...notice how I haven't said anything in off topic (until now)? I had nothing that I could say that would keep it on topic. But now you just gave me something. Thanks!!! :P
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote: But then I watched her spend almost an hour this afternoon trying to make sure she was the last poster on EVERY SINGLE SUB-FORUM.

Mark

Yeah, I noticed that. I'll torpedo that ASAP!
Sister Sonya

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:47 pm

It was actually yesterday that I did that. Today I've just been keeping up with it...which really isn't that hard...
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Klcp wrote:Today I've just been keeping up with it...which really isn't that hard...
It will be when I give you a 24-hour ban MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm

If I'm THAT annoying, I'd hope that you care enough to let me know before shunning me.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh I'd just do it to bug you :D

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, but I have your phone number...both of them. Then well talk about bugging.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Note to self,
Step 1: Set Cell on vibrate.
Step 2: Leave home phone alone.
Step 3: Wait for Kara to call and start bugging wife.
Step 4: PROFIT!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Explain to me how this could possibly profit you.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Just call and bug my wife and you'll find out, heh, heh, heh...

Oop gotta stop playing with you Kara, putting the kiddos to bed

See you later for more shenanigans

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

At seven at night? How early do you make them sleep? It won't even be dark for another two hours!
Klcp

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 pm

This Klcp person has done it again. Has the last posting in all of the topics.

Dr. Edwards? Is there a psychological term for someone who always must have the last word?
Sister Sonya

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 pm

I blame Sal. He gave me the challenge. I just had to meet it.
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 am

@Mike - Yes, it's called "Youth"

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 am

Or one of my favorite words: "Yout"
Sister Sonya

Postby Klcp » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Oh, that's right: y'all are old!
Jk I love all of you on here! ^.^
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Kara, you ofrgot to add an hour to the time in the markiverse. We are ahead an hour which is why you are always needing to keep up. (and why you keep ending up with the last post). And just because I used to end up doing something (and staying on topic in the process) doesn't mean everybody should do it.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Klcp wrote:At seven at night? How early do you make them sleep? It won't even be dark for another two hours!

Youngest is 2 (He'll be 3 very, very soon though). His bedtime begins at 7, half hour of storytime and lights out immediately.

Older two (6 and 9) go to bed at the same time cause they sleep in the same bed (by choice). Bedtime begins at 7:30, half hour of storytime and they can play for an hour before lights out.

Doesn't seem unreasonable to me...

Mark

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 am

Ah, that makes sense...except for the whole brother and sister in the same bed thing. -shrug- I suppose they are pretty young. w/e
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 am

Well both the wife and I are psychologists...

Actually he (9yo) is afraid of monsters and other horrible beasties. She (6yo) is afraid of nothing. So she lets him stay so she can protect him. It's all diabetes-inducingly cute.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

Afraid of monsters... (makes note). Handy skill for a GM. Nothing wrong with young sibs sharing beds. It used to be the norm for centuries. It's those weird puritans that got all freaky about it hanging their adult thoughts on kids.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 am

salamanca wrote:It's those weird puritans that got all freaky about it hanging their adult thoughts on kids.

Well, I am a bit concerned about it. After all, wifey is from Texas. "You can take the girl out of Texas..." and all that... :lol:

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Yeah, and Kelly is the younger one so it doesn't really matter. My brothers and I stopped sharing tents and beds on vacation when I was 11 and started turning more womanly than girly.
Klcp

Next

Return to Mundane Matters