Completely inane topic about capes

The place for everything else.

Re: Completely inane topic about capes

Postby salamanca » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

See that, first day on the job and already has it down. But you will need to work hard to surpass Charlie. He's the best straight man I have ever had. (note, I have left myself open for at least 3 jokes at my expense). And people make fun because they are comfortable around you. Nobody ever gets picked on in a con setting if you think doing so will offend because you just don't treat near strangers that way.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 am

True, but even so. There's just something about being made fun of among friends that, when done constantly and enough times, makes one rethink one's choice of friends. There have been several occasions where more than one person were just going back and forth playing off each other at my expense and it became quite offensive after some time. In one instance I got up and left the game in the middle of it (after warning said people at least twice how it was past the point where it became no longer funny). Another time I think I started crying...man...I cry a heck of a lot more than I used to. Growing up sucks. It went from every one to two years to every one to two months...
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 am

Reply to Klcp

Blame it on the hormones. Every other month aint that bad, wait til it seems like every other day.
And then forget it if you ever fall in love, you never stop crying inside. Either your crying because they don't return your love, or your crying because your so happy. It totally screws up your life.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 am

That might explain why I became such a crybaby about halfway through my previous relationship...
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Previous

Return to Mundane Matters