New Pirate Movie Trailer

The place for everything else.

New Pirate Movie Trailer

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Because we can never have enough pirate movies (especially GOOD pirate movies), Here's the latest from one of my favorite movie companies http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/watch-full-official-trailer-for-aardmans-the-pirates-band-of-misfits/
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: New Pirate Movie Trailer

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am

Watched this trailer at Mark's house yesterday. It is totally awesome!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Heeheehee!!! That's awesome! However, I'm more waiting for "7th Sea the Movie" AKA The Three Musketeers! #psyched
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Klcp wrote:Heeheehee!!! That's awesome! However, I'm more waiting for "7th Sea the Movie" AKA The Three Musketeers! #psyched

The Three Musketeers (assuming you meant the latest remake) does NOT equal 7th Sea. It's a steampunk abomination of a classic swashbuckling movie (not that I don't like steampunk, just that they're wasting one of the prototypical movies of the genre in a vein attempt to latch onto the "steampunk invasion")
Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

-shrug- I still think it is. Its Syrneth. Heehee! It looks so awesome!
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Well, I suppose I could watch this animated thing then possibly appreciate the 3 ninjateers in comparison. It's actually a swashbucklers of the 7 skies movie. And there is a reason you have never heard of that game.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Also, what happened to Markalicious?
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

salamanca wrote:Well, I suppose I could watch this animated thing then possibly appreciate the 3 ninjateers in comparison. It's actually a swashbucklers of the 7 skies movie. And there is a reason you have never heard of that game.

I have heard of Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies (I almost bought it once confusing it for a second with 7th Sea). It's still for sale btw http://www.7skies.net/

Klcp wrote:Also, what happened to Markalicious?

I sometimes get forgetful (it's my CRS acting up again).

Markalicious

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

I got a copy for free last year. I may have overpaid. Still, I will sooner spend time reading it than watching a W&G style pirate movie. I never liked that animation.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 am

...and to think...I thought Sal was kidding...

I agree about Wallace and Gromit though. The way their mouths were and the awkward movements always put me off a little...not to mention, they tend to have the least attractive of the different British accents. Like, they just make me think of bad teeth and chimney sweeps.
Oh, and really lucky but really stupid sheep.
Klcp

Postby Lady Grace » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm

*finally gets around to reading the article and seeing the trailer*

All right, why didn't anyone TELL ME there's a certain fluffy-haired Scotsman in this?!
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Return to Mundane Matters