question for the New Englanders

The place for everything else.

question for the New Englanders

Postby salamanca » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Englanders, Englandites, Englandonians, Noreasters...whatever you are calling yourselves. ESPN is making a big deal out of the fact that newly signed Patriots football team member and attention addict, Chad Ochocinco, has declared he intends to live with a local fan the first few weeks until he gets to know the area. He apparently requires internet access and an XBox. Did any of you send him an invite to stay?. I think Laura and Chad have the makings for a reality show.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: question for the New Englanders

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 am

salamanca wrote:...Chad Ochocinco...

Chad 8-5? Are you kidding me? You're not even trying to hide the fact you're making this up.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 am

"WHO?"
Don't even know who you are talking about. I had to google it to know.
Oh, and your talking SPORTS! Dave, are you sure your not being possessed by a Demon? SPORTS???
I mean, I know you have to know about Golf, as it is your family business, and I would expect you to know all the ins and outs about Tiger Woods, but FOOTBALL?????

The only reason to watch any sports that is not horseracing, is to watch how many times the guys smack each other on their ass. It makes a great betting game, lol.

Edit: Mark, Dave has committed blasphemy, mentioning football on this sacred gaming board, even if just on the mundane matters area. So it is my duty as the local wise woman, that come next Origins, I will have to be doing some laying on of hands to expell such thoughts from his mind. It's going to be a arduous task, but I think I'm up to it. :D :twisted:
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 am

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:I would expect you to know all the ins and outs about Tiger Woods

*snort* *pphhbbttt* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, in, out, Tiger Woods, hahahahahahahah

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Mark, Dave has committed blasphemy, mentioning football

Laura, we've discussed this. Others of my kind seem to find this drivel entertaining. Talking about it is some kind of primitive bonding excersize. Just nod and smile and back away slowly.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Not making anything up. the dude is so self obsessed he changed his last name to match his number for the attention.

Sticking him in an anti sports house will be comedy gold. Double so if you expect him to carry out some sort of chores while he is staying with you.

And my business is full of people that insist on talking about whatever happened in last night's game regardless of what that game may have been. I am required to have a working understanding of all things sports.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 am

salamanca wrote: my business is full of people that insist on talking about whatever happened in last night's game regardless of what that game may have been. I am required to have a working understanding of all things sports.

I feel for you

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters