More Cartoon-y Stuff

The place for everything else.

More Cartoon-y Stuff

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:33 am

Just learned that the second two discs of Avengers: EMH are on their way (Oct 25th). Our little group is moving from 7th Sea to Golden-Age Champions, and even though this is set in the modern age, the plots are pure Silver Age (shamelessly ripped off from the original comics). They're also remarkably well done. I highly recommend them.

In addition, the oldest happened past Young Justice. I was kind of 'meh' about them when they first came out but watching it with him I was WOW'ed. Another cool series (even if it has nothing to do with the Young Justice comic book).

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: More Cartoon-y Stuff

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm

So I'm now all caught up with Young Justice. This is an EXCELLENT cartoon. Very mature and intelligent (in addition to awesome animation). I must have watched each episode 3-4 times. I can't recommend it enough.

For anyone interested, the first two discs are available to purchace (around $16 each with 4 episodes) but that won't get you anywhere near the current episode. Worse, you can get the episodes On Demand but around here they're going for $2-3 PER EPISODE. iTunes is the same situation ($2.99 per episode) or $50 for a season pass. All of this I find to be highway robbery.

So instead I will suggest http://www.watchcartoononline.com/ They have every episode up for FREE! I promise you will be hooked.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters