Bummed

The place for everything else.

Re: Bummed

Postby salamanca » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Something tells me he played "Poo".
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 am

Got to play again this past Sunday. We'd been following a group that was kidnapping and enslaving children (oh you betcha they were evil). So this week we finally chased em down and discovered they were diggers who needed the children because they couldn't get through the only partially opened camera aperature
entrance Image

Loyosha got to fight an Eisen Mercenary with Dracheneisen. And Mark discovered that having a 'sword' school with Pommel Strike is just simply awesome. AND if that school also has Lunge, well so much the better. With the 4 raises after I knocked him down I was rolling 10k5 for damage. Heh, heh, heh... :twisted:

Unfortunately for Laura, her 'recurring' badguy (girl) couldn't get out in time and was captured. Not to worry though we suggested all kinds of resolution including escape from prison, handy porte mage at the ready, and my particular favorite, evil twin!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 am

Oh, but you forget one thing, that I will not tell you, til you meet up with her again, and you will. I expect the results to differ at that time too. (Insert evil laughter :twisted: )
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Another go round begins tomorrow!!! I can't wait for Laura to come up with a problem that I must creatively* solve without resorting to violence**

Mark

* by "creatively" of course I mean "using my axe"
** by "without resorting to violence" of course, I mean "resorting to EXTREME VIOLENCE!!!"
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Be careful of what you wish for. It may not come about in the way you think it will. :twisted:
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Laura,
I am giving you the perfect opportunity for this to come back and bite me in the ass. Loyosha does not think in round-about solutions, he only confronts things head on. Make him/me pay for it. Heck, my actions so far are fairly begging for that kind of response. I jumped a city wall that was being bombarded by cannonfire and walked (not ran or dodged but WALKED) back to our ship WHILE WALKING DIRECTLY INTO THE PATH OF THE CANNONFIRE.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm

That's DWs for failure in multiples of 5.
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:That's DWs for failure in multiples of 5.

"Don't bother Loyosha with numbers."

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Nope, not going to bother you with numbers. :lol:
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Sister Sonya » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 pm

So what happened?
Sister Sonya

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

Boyoboyoboyoboy! The entire Heroesofaltamira Community get this big buildup for the showdown between GMLaura and HotshotplayerBJR Sunday...SUNDAY...nite...and

POOF! nothing.
Sister Sonya

Postby Lady Grace » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:41 am

What happens in Massachusetts...STAYS in Massachusetts. :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Ah sorry to say, we just learned how we were going to find the object of our quest. This was not Loyosha's moment to shine in the sun. He just stood back and let the social characters do their thing. Though I gotta say, since we were in Vodacce (on one of the Villanova isles no less) I'd expected some problems with Loyosha not knowing all the rules of the Game (or any frankly) and getting himself (and the rest of the heroes) in a good bit of trouble.

But we did learn that, much like a small child, Loyosha loves to poke dead (or nearly dead) things with a stick.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Just call him "Pokey". :lol: (Easier to pronouce, lol.)
Rebecca Iavelli

Previous

Return to Mundane Matters