But on a brighter note...

The place for everything else.

But on a brighter note...

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Just won a PHB on eBay for a mere 8 bucks. I've been trying to get all the nation and secret society books for HoA and at this point I'm about 3/4 of the way there. What's taking me so long you ask? Why my refusal to pay more than $5 for nations/SS books or $10 for PHB.

What's that you say? You can keep a lookout for me too? What do I have/need? Sure, here's the list...

Have
Castille, Eisen, Ussura, Vodacce
Explorer's Society, Invisible College, Los Vagos, Knights of the Rose and Cross
PHB

Need
Avalon, Montaigne, Vendel/Vesten

Remember the rules, no more than 5 bucks. I don't really need them that badly (having two personal copies of each myself)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: But on a brighter note...

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 am

Black Jack Rackham wrote:What's that you say? You can keep a lookout for me too? What do I have/need? Sure, here's the list...

Have
Castille, Eisen, Ussura, Vodacce
Explorer's Society, Invisible College, Los Vagos, Knights of the Rose and Cross
PHB

Need
Avalon, Montaigne, Vendel/Vesten

Remember the rules, no more than 5 bucks. I don't really need them that badly (having two personal copies of each myself)

Mark, Mark, Mark... You didn't include your want list for the Swashbuckling combined d20 books! What if some newbie drops a bomb at the table that he wants to select a Knack or Advantage from one of them?

The customer is always right, man!
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 am

That's a very tiny list of skills and all of those are on the crystalkeep list. Plus, any player that brings it up has a copy of that to know about it. Plus, I have them all inside my brain.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Lady Grace » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:43 pm

You don't need a copy of Church of the Prophets by any chance?
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Mark, you don't need CoP. Sonya can fill in all the details that you need (snicker, snicker) word for word, honest!
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Lady Grace wrote:You don't need a copy of Church of the Prophets by any chance?

I apparently totally skipped seeing this when you first posted LG. So, to answer (belatedly) your question, yes I could use one of those too.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters