Captain America Verses Thor

The place for everything else.

Captain America Verses Thor

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Well, somewhere on this board there was a thread talking about these two movies, and people saying which one they liked the best.

I'm lazy and didn't search, after looking at the threads, so just decided to post a new thread.

Now after watching both of the movies, I will have to say that I liked both of them, and that each actor that played the main characters, played them well.
I really do like Chris Evans as an actor, as he usually plays a smart mouth type character, and he amuses me, but in Captain America, I find that he was a bit more somber. I don't know if it was just the time the movie was supposed to be in, in the middle of war and such, but I think he fit the roll fairly well. Its going to be interesting to see how they show Captain adapting to the modern world in his next movie.

As far as the guy who played Thor, I think he also fit the part very well.

Once they get all the people together in the final movie to get the Hulk, it is going to be quite awesome!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Captain America Verses Thor

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:00 pm

So, which did you like better?
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Captain America Verses Thor

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 pm

To me there is no compairing them, they were both good in their own ways. I liked both, one as well as the other.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters