Glad yesterday is over! Happy T-Day.

The place for everything else.

Glad yesterday is over! Happy T-Day.

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 am

It is now 12:08am Thanksgiving Day, Wishing everyone a great T-Day!

But man, the push to get things done and out for Thanksgiving is a killer to the feet, no matter what shoes I wear, and my hands are a mess. I washed them several times at work, and they still have eucalyptus sap all over them. I find its the hardest thing to get off your hands. I used Citrosel at work, with a scrub brush style pad, and I still couldn't get it off, and that stuff usually takes everything off, even nailpolish.

But at least I smell nice, if you like the smell of eucalyptus, lol. Could be worse, I could work in seafood. :P
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Glad yesterday is over! Happy T-Day.

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:23 am

Well, I can remember cleaning/clearing the catch basin on my apartment building, skimming off the fat and sludge that the bacteria would be working on from the wastewater on its way to the sewer. That stink would stay with you for days, no matter what chemical abrasion one could stand.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 am

Why am I seeing an annual Gross-Disgusting Story Just Before Eating Turkey thread coming out of this?

Hope you're all with folks you love. And I miss you all

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Just as nasty as insecticide... I apply it on a schedule that is 2 weeks off from origins because I like you all. It stcks to the skin and reeks like fresh dog droppings mixed with bleach and rancid deep fryer oil. And that sticks around for at least 4 days with the protective clothing. Kills bugs dead, however... Much better than your over the counter brands.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Mundane Matters