A New High Seas Game on the Horizon

The place for everything else.

A New High Seas Game on the Horizon

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Can't tell you the name, can't tell you much of anything, but I can say I wrote a bunch of it. Writing's all finished and has lots of my ideas floating around (even in the stuff I didn't write). I'll let you know more when it comes out (will be PDF only at this point, but who knows...)

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: A New High Seas Game on the Horizon

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Just got the final check for this, which means it should be out of the editing phase, and should be just about ready to his the (PDF) shelves! I can say it's coming out through Melior Via (so if you search for them on RPGNow you should be able to find it when it comes out). I'll let you know as soon as it shows up!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Of course you know that you will have to add this to our list of games to play, you know. I mean, if you wrote (most of) it, it's got to be good! :D
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Problem is, I am NOT a "mechanics" guy, I'm a "story" guy. You call me if you want to have a book on a new land where you don't know what the place is like, or when you want a series of interlocking adventures. Someone else has to figure out how many/what kind of dice to roll when.

Fortunately, in this case, when I took their ideas and ran with them. They didn't ask me to change it back, but instead liked my changes better and added them as cannon.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters