Sometimes I wonder about why certain things happen.

The place for everything else.

Sometimes I wonder about why certain things happen.

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:25 pm

It's weird sometimes, when things you think about or dream come true. Just the other day, I was telling Mark, that on the way to work, for no reason, I started singing the Spiderman song, and when I got to work, and told one of my friends there, they looked at me funny, then showed me what they had got me for Christmas, a Spiderman head basket (She heard I like superhero's from my talks about our game, so she got it for me. LOL). So anyway, then on Christmas day, I went to Mark's and he gave me a puzzle for my present. What I did not tell him at the time, is all that morning I had been hunting for a particular puzzle at home, (haven't found it yet), but now that he gave me this one, I have one to work on.

I've had other things I've thought on before come true, like meeting a guy who had sung a song I heard on the radio, thinking at the time, it would be nice to meet him, because I liked the song. A few years later I ended up meeting him, and actually working with him (no I didn't go hunting for him, didn't even know his name when I heard the song, but when he started working with me, I found out he was a musician, and looked up his music on line, and found the song I had heard).

I have had dreams come true also, like eating glass in a dream; wake up fix breakfast and take a bite of a bagle with jelly on it, to find that there was glass in the jelly. Scarey, but thankfully because of the dream, I didn't swallow that bite.

What makes me wonder, is why such things happens. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it just weird.
Had to get this off my brain, too bad it doesn't work for picking lottery numbers, LOL.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Sometimes I wonder about why certain things happen.

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:... too bad it doesn't work for picking lottery numbers, LOL.

VEGAS it is then!!!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters