Kinkos Online FTW!

The place for everything else.

Kinkos Online FTW!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Coolest thing ever, I found out through using Kinkos Online that they can not only do all the copying I need (including making multiple copies of just a few of the pages) BUT they can also print up all the Bonus Cards (on business card stock) and the Domingo Gigante! cards too.

Certainly I'll fret over all the little details as the three cons get closer, but all the copies are finished.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Kinkos Online FTW!

Postby salamanca » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

So I need to find another use for the monks from the monestary that were hand copying and illuminating the stuff for May?.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Sister Sonya » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Actually, for those of us with Calligraphy, I believe a little Luddite guerrilla activity may be in order...

BURN BABY BURN!!
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Spoke too soon.

I asked for 30 copies of each of the card sheets (which would have given me 120 full sets of cards, enough for quite some time) and instead got 45, 30, 15, and 30 copies... On the plus side, called them and the immediately made it right (and I got to keep the extras).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters