Its going to be one of those days....

The place for everything else.

Its going to be one of those days....

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 am

Its Saturday, a day when I usually work the late shift, so I can stay in bed late, but today we had a store meeting, so I had to get up and be at work for it, by 7am, and I have to be back at 12:30pm later today. Well, I decided to take my laundry with me to do during the time between the meeting and going back to work. Meeting gets over at 8am, so I head out over to the nearest laundrymat. Get out of the car, and go to the other side to grab my soap, hit black ice and down I go. Thankfully nothing is hurt but my pride, as I had trouble getting up because of my bum ankle. A woman there saw me fall down and tried to help me up, but because of the ankle, I wasn't able to get the right brace, so ended up climbing up the car to get up. Sigh.
So anyway, get into the laundrymat, unload the clothes, only to have the bottle of soap spill out over the top of one of the washers. Sigh.
Back at work now, waiting for 12:30 to roll around so I can punch in for work. Wonder what the rest of the day will have in store for me?
Hopefully I've used up all my bad luck this morning already.

Don't worry Mark, I'm fine, like I said, just my prides hurt.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters