Happy Sadie Hawkins Day!

The place for everything else.

Happy Sadie Hawkins Day!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 am

Today is Leap Year Day, the "Unofficial" declaired day, when single woman can ask single men out on a date, or even marriage. :twisted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadie_Hawkins_Day
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Happy Sadie Hawkins Day!

Postby DiscoKittie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote:Today is Leap Year Day, the "Unofficial" declaired day, when single woman can ask single men out on a date, or even marriage. :twisted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadie_Hawkins_Day

Yay! Hmmmm... Who to ask... 8-)
end of line
DiscoKittie

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 am

Tell you what, Helena:

How about if I grapple the men one at a time, and you pound some sense into each one. Then we can compare them at our leisure, and select the best of the lot!?
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Sister Sonya,

I do believe you are mixing up "Hit" with "Hit on". The first is one way to grab their attention, but not in the right way, or nice way. They may not respond the way you want them to.

The second is more of what Sadie Hawkins Day is about. You will definately get different results. ;)
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:57 am

Helena:

What!? Hitting, followed by Hitting on, is unacceptable? Why does "nice" have anything to do with it? Just so long as they respond the way that I want them to!

Do you mean to suggest that I have been going about this all wrong for years? Maybe that's way the good ones manage to escape and I'm left with the wimps.
Sister Sonya

Postby DiscoKittie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 am

Sister Sonya wrote:Helena:

What!? Hitting, followed by Hitting on, is unacceptable? Why does "nice" have anything to do with it? Just so long as they respond the way that I want them to!

Do you mean to suggest that I have been going about this all wrong for years? Maybe that's way the good ones manage to escape and I'm left with the wimps.

Aw, don't take it hard. I like the hitting as well. Hitting and then Hitting On can be very effective. As some of our colleagues have witnessed. They can be molded! ;) Or persuaded to give up information. That's the same thing, right?
end of line
DiscoKittie

Postby Sister Sonya » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:49 am

Kittie!

I like your style!

BJR claims to have my first 12 PAs already planned out, which should take me into 2016 if I make all of the CONs, but maybe we can ask politely to get a shared PA for a Sadie Hawkins Day at some future CON?

And, if Helena changes her mind, I submit tht we could use a hard Hitter and include her if she asks.
Sister Sonya

Postby DiscoKittie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Hmmm...

This is a very interesting idea. :)

OOC: I myself have been obsessively thinking about the next few PAs. Unfortunately, I can make it only to TotalCon, maybe OGC, and Carnage if Mark can go. :) (well, i mean, i'll be at carnage anyway, but a pa there would rock). So at the moment, I can manage only one PA a year.

IC: I would have to be introduced to some of the men around town. Maybe some of the women, too, if they catch my eye. I have been proposed to once... And I'm gonna squeeze everything I can out of that one. Even though it makes everyone else want to retch! ;) Hah!

He just... He reminds me of someone...

*wanders away lost in thought*

:lol:
end of line
DiscoKittie

Postby Sister Sonya » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

DiscoKittie wrote:OOC: So at the moment, I can manage only one PA a year.

IC: I would have to be introduced to some of the men around town. Maybe some of the women, too, if they catch my eye.

OOC: I hope to be able to attend TotalCon next year, and the year after that...

IC: Well, experimentation is right in Sonya's modus operandi, the Invisible College being only a small part of that, but I'm not sure whether Hitting on women is up her alley, at least not in the foreseeable future. :D

However, this is just the sort of thing for which I'm sure Mark can come up with some deviltry.
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:59 pm

And if Mark won't there is another GM in this campaign who will not think twice about taking things a step beyond your comfort level if you insist on pushing the issue.

- Making players uncomfortable is sort of a professional trait of mine.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:39 pm

It won't be me pushing the envelope, but DiscoKittie might have her own ideas. :oops:
Sister Sonya

Postby DiscoKittie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:It won't be me pushing the envelope, but DiscoKittie might have her own ideas. :oops:

Hey now! Why is everyone looking at me! It was just a suggestion! :lol:

It's not like Riley is a Sex Fiend! (although, she is a sailor...) ;)

All I said was that I was new to town, and need introductions. I (Riley) haven't had much social interactions, except with the bad guys, and what seems to be an endless supply of Vesten! :twisted:
end of line
DiscoKittie

Postby salamanca » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

and all I hear in my head is the phrase, "Hi Sailor, new in town?"

I can think of a list of suitors in town beyond those vesten. I'll share with Mark this spring.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Lady Grace » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Muffin has discriminating tastes!
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Return to Mundane Matters