Well, It Finally Happened...

The place for everything else.

Well, It Finally Happened...

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

I knew it was going to happen some time. I knew there was no way we'd avoid it (after all, while I didn't do it intentionally, my set up virtually guaranteed it would happen). I'm just impressed we made it almost all the way to Origins Year 2 before it happened. But I was reading the In Character Forum the other day and I saw this

Orianna wrote:..."Don-Doctor Miguel, I am Orianna."

Yup, Heroes of Altamira has it's own Don Miguel...and he's a Knight of the Rose and Cross...

EDIT: so the newcomers reading this (and especially Dr. Miguel Contraras) can get in on the joke, the character I've been playing (for about a decade now) in the Crimson Valor campaign (another 7th Sea living campaign) is Don Miguel Orozco de Torres y Reina del Mar del Castillo. He is, of course, a Knight of the Rose and Cross.

And to answer your unasked question, No he will not show up in this campaign (though he does have a small part to play in two player's backgrounds but that's because the first player is my son, and the second has been playing with my Don Miguel for many years now). So you can rest easy, there will be no Mary Sue's...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Well, It Finally Happened...

Postby Sister Sonya » Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

It clearly is a blatant effort to suck-up to the GM. I object in principle!
Sister Sonya

Re: Well, It Finally Happened...

Postby salamanca » Thu May 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Sorry Mark, there will be a Mary Sue. I just finished naming the NPCs for the agenda session. And just to avoid confusion, the Miguel in this campaign seems like he is reasonable to deal with. (unlike a certain dancer in the othet campaign).
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Mundane Matters