New Pirate Trick I liked

The place for everything else.

New Pirate Trick I liked

Postby Alejandro » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 pm

From Revenant's 7th Sea Forum:

Stolen Kiss- +1K1 to your Seduction+Finess+Appearence/ Keep Finess roll after a successful bind. (I'll bet Rodrico's dying to get this one. That would be a totally cool scene with him and his Inquisition Captain dueling on the battlements.)

Adara of the Rose and Cross lunged and Sean O'Malley with her rapier. The pirate captain swayed out of the blade's away. O"Malley hit Adara's wrist with the flat of his Syerneth cutless sending the sword flying out of her hand. Before she could interpose her Main Gouche, O'Malley locked his cutless blade with her dagger, leaving her momentaryly defenceless. Reather than follow through a fist to the face as was his usual habit, Sean instead grabed the fornt of her Rose and Cross tunic, pulling her towards him. He said "Fear not Mi Lady. Your virtue is safe with me..." and planted a kiss on her full lips. Braking the embrase He said with a rakeish smile "...Mostly."

Not to be out done Adara grabbed Sean's shirt and kissed him back hard. Breathlessly She said, "What makes you think your virtue is safe with me?"
Alejandro

Re: New Pirate Trick I liked

Postby salamanca » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:54 pm

ok, remind me who posted that one. And Rodrigo doesn't need it, his seduction checks are already at 10k9 without situational modifiers. (it's an old character with huge amounts of xp spent on that naughty knack)
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Alejandro » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

That post was written by marco_dain.

http://forum1.aimoo.com/Revenants7thSea ... 47764.html
Alejandro

Postby salamanca » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Wow, way back when I was still using color text on all my posts.

The lads did fix that special pirate trick later in the post. It should read.

Stolen Kiss: add 1kept die to your seduction + Panache check to seduce your opponent. Success obviously ends the fight between you (for now, some couples like the fighting)
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Mundane Matters