Check out this ring!

The place for everything else.

Check out this ring!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 am

http://individualicons.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=29

Too bad it's not a D10, lol. :P

One of the people I blog with on my horse game posted the thread, and I just had to post it here too.
She also posted this in the thread:
"This sterling silver ring by Individual Icons would be a great engagement ring for a gamer. The recipient should roll a 4 or higher to accept a proposal."
LOL
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Check out this ring!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 am

Saw this (and forwarded it to Her Magesty) last night. She was mighty upset I found it (my birthday's coming up after all).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm

My brother just trumped all your lousy bad gift plans. I just received a bowling ball (i do not bowl) engraved with the name "Ralph" that he found in the ditch. Good luck underachieving that one.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh so we're playing "Crappy Birthday" eh? Ok, well the following are anniversary gifts so not directly on topic but in their defense, they are awful.

1. 4-5 years ago, I forgot our anniversary until the actual day. Worried my wife had gotten something AWESOME, I raced out (to a local gas station of course, where ALL the best presents are) and picked up a keychain which featured a rubber cow. Upon squeezing said cow, brown...goo... came out the posterior. Jenny still complains about it.

2. 3 years ago, I decided to give her a break and give her a warning (because this particular year I did come up with an awesome present, a hot-air balloon ride if memory serves.). So weeks before I started making little comments, leaving hints, asking her leading questions, and as the date got closer and closer I stepped up the hinting from once a day to twice, thrice, etc. Despite weeks to prepare (or catch a damn clue) the significance of my deluge of questions escaped her until (I swear) 5 minutes AFTER I gave her the anniversary gift (she just thought it was a sweet gesture, and didn't realize there was an actual occasion).

3. This year both of us forgot right up until the day of our anniversary. She was still clueless throughout the day, but I remembered mid afternoon. So, while she was busy elsewhere I ran down to the local Walgreens (the other repository for all the awesomest gifts), and told the person who asked me if they could help (in a loud voice), "I am in search of THE crappiest anniversary gift EVER!" We looked through the store (over time several other employees joined in the search) and eventually settled on a pair of flannel sweatpants emblazoned with the Coke logo (it is, btw the end of May and nearing 90 degrees outside). In additon, they are size XXXL (so large, in fact, that while wearing my regular clothes, I cannot sinch them down tight enough they won't fall down). For those of you who haven't met my wife, she is 5'1" and cannot way more than 120 lbs soaking wet*.

I can't say definitively that these will beat your extra crappy gift Sal (especially given that all of these gifts were, in point of fact, intended for the person they were given to. Thus I have put more thought into any one of my gifts than a thousand of your brother's bowling ball gifts.), but it was a good try.

*I am not sure of the exact number because it's best for my health if I am unaware...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters