Oh what fun! (Not!)

The place for everything else.

Oh what fun! (Not!)

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 am

Here it is, my day off, and what am I doing? Getting up at the crack of dawn to go outside and start weeding the front lawn. Since my landlord has moved to Florida, the neighbors downstairs have been mowing the rest of the backyard lawn, but the small front lawn patch gets ignored, because with all the bushes planted there, its hard to get the mower into it, and we don't have a weed wacker. So here I am, getting ready to head out before the heat of the day hits, so I can trim back some of the honeysuckle that is overgrowning by tons, to the point its covering the other bushes, and pull up the hip high other things that decided our yard was a good place to grow.

But hopefully, later today I do plan on going to see "Brave", so that WILL be fun!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Oh what fun! (Not!)

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 am

Well, 3 hours later, and 3 fifty pound bags of compost in the compost area behind the house, and I'm as done as I'm going to get for today anyway, as the sun has gotten high enough that the front yard is now in its glare, so now to shower, relax, and debate on which time today I want to see Brave.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters