What 7th Sea Nationality are you?

The place for everything else.

What 7th Sea Nationality are you?

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 am

Was looking for some information on 7th Sea, and found this on Google. So, I had to take it, and this is what I got:

Ussura Get it right the first time. For you, it's always a question of fundamentals and practicality. You're stable and strong -- you have no use for passing fads. Some might accuse you of lacking imagination, but that's only because your creative juices are reserved for more worthwhile activities.

So I guess I'm gonna have to play a Ussuran in my next game, lol.

If you are interested in taking the quiz, here is the link: http://etlebut.openface.ca/~odd1out/quiz/
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: What 7th Sea Nationality are you?

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 am

I'm so certain of what answer I'm gonna get that I'll post it before even taking the test. Mark will be...

Vodacce

Ok now off to take the test.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 am

Aaannndddd....

Vodacce
Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're opportunistic and pragmatic. You believe that fortune favours the bold, and you take advantage of life's little openings wherever possible. Most may consider you untrustworthy, but the few who are absolutely loyal to you can expect your absolute loyalty in return.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Lady Grace » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Avalon, baby dolls! :twisted:

(now, if I could tweak it to be specifically Highlander...)
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby salamanca » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Pretty sure they list me as a member of NOM with no country. I honestly have no appropriate answer for anything offered. I will certainly be refusing to endure fiddler on the roof and definitely not humming any tune from it but they do not offer a slot for "blitzkrieg bop". I am certain the play is about twice as long as it needs to be again, not an option. Lord of the Rings is about booing the elf and cheering the dwarf. I am an avowed apathist so the only thing I am going to look at in any Bible might be the publisher notes. As for that new fangled auto, i'm aiming to cut him off at the pass then stop the train and block him. I did however lie on all the questions aa it was the only way to produce any result. On second thought, I might be the O'Bannon with answers like that.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Tue May 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Hai!!

I'm actually surprised at this result:

Castille
Life's too short for brooding!

You're passionate and always interested in the world around you. You have a knack for going straight for the heart of a matter and embracing it wholeheartedly. However, your curious ability to switch moods as the situation demands might seem strange to people who don't know you well.

Although, it does seem to fit!
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Tue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm

You are so not Castillian. EISEN, sure. VESTEN, maybe. But not Castillian.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm

salamanca wrote:You are so not Castillian. EISEN, sure. VESTEN, maybe. But not Castillian.

What are you saying? I'm butch?
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby cpugs » Tue May 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Thank god Jacques did not take the test because it says I'm Castillian. Oh the agony.... Wait a minute, wasn't The Salamanca Castillian?????
cpugs

Return to Mundane Matters