Zombie Temple of the Rose and Cross!

The place for everything else.

Zombie Temple of the Rose and Cross!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Like the veritable undead who cannot be killed, Temple of the Rose and Cross rises again! Dr. Mark Woodward was kind enough to let me host the old site for him, and with a bit of spit and polish, I've managed to get it up and running.

Still not totally sure about the coding (lots different than I did GoSM) so some things might not work correctly. But if you're puttering around and find one, lemme know!

So here's the new addy. http://www.templeoftheroseandcross.com

Go check it out!

My plan is to add a VERY SMALL forum for those who wish to put their fansub stuff that's not appropriate for GoSM (Numa will go up there, as will my re-write of SD when it gets finished).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Zombie Temple of the Rose and Cross!

Postby Lady Grace » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Sweet! I had a couple of fanfics over at the old site, so it'll be neat letting my ego spread again. :twisted:
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Re: Zombie Temple of the Rose and Cross!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Well, I clicked around, and things seemed to work ok, but I didn't click every link. Looks good!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters