Player's Guide for sale

The place for everything else.

Player's Guide for sale

Postby DrKwang » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

My wife is decluttering and she's just listed her 7th Sea Player's Guide on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/AEG-7th-Sea-Players-Guide-/151005980470?pt=Games_US&hash=item2328a86736). It's substantially cheaper than the other ones up there.

Just figured I'd share in case anyone's looking for one.

(Mark, feel free to smack me and/or delete this if you think it's inappropriate)
DrKwang

Re: Player's Guide for sale

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 pm

DrKwang wrote:(Mark, feel free to smack me and/or delete this if you think it's inappropriate)

While I'm perfectly willing to smack you, I'm happy your wife is 'sharing the love' so to speak. That btw is a terrific price for the PG.

Oh and if she's looking to sell anything else, remember, GoSM is still looking for Avalon, Montaigne, Pirates, Sidhe Book of Nightmares, Church of the Prophets, Knights & Musketeers, Swordsman's Guild, and Vendel/Vesten. Just sayin'...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Eric, Whap Jen on the back side of the head, and tell her next time to check with us first before she puts anything 7th Sea on Ebay. :evil:

Also tell her I'll pick it up next time we get together, as I just bought it. :P :lol:
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Lady Grace » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 pm

BJR, I do still have that extra copy of CoP, btw...
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Lady Grace wrote:BJR, I do still have that extra copy of CoP, btw...

Yup, I've been waiting for you to come on down to Origins so I can pick it up :)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Lady Grace » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 am

Well, I am 95% certain we WILL be going to Origins this year -- barring any cock-ups/last second business trips from crimsonjoe's place of work.
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Lady Grace wrote:Well, I am 95% certain we WILL be going to Origins this year -- barring any cock-ups/last second business trips from crimsonjoe's place of work.

Dare I give a cautious, "Yay?"

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters