This is fun....NOT!

The place for everything else.

This is fun....NOT!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 am

Ok, here I was getting ready for bed, when I kept smelling what I thought was smoke. At first I thought it was the chimney, which can get a bit smokey smelling when the wind blows, but it didn't quite seem the same. So I go into my kitchen to look, and it smelled stronger, and look around, but nothing, and I hadn't cooked anything either tonight. So then I open my door and look down the stairs to the second floor, or tried too anyway, as it was filled with lots of white smoke!

I grabbed my keys, and stuff and went to the door, and saw the neighbor down at the foot of my stairs. Seems like one of them had been cooking something and burnt it. I don't know what, but wow, it was a lot of smoke. At least they got to it, before we had to call the fire department.
So now I'm sitting here with windows open in 35 degree weather, waiting for the smoke to clear.
Just what I need, when I have to be up at 4:30 in the morning to get ready for work. Looks like I'm going to be up for a while, coughing.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: This is fun....NOT!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:57 am

Well, survived the night, the house didn't burn down, though my lungs had a workout with all the smoke, and eyes were burning from it too. Eyes are still kinda burning, but I think that's mostly from not enough sleep, (I think I got about 2 hours worth), and it figures today is going to be a busy one, being the day before Easter, and everyone wanting thier flowers for it.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:00 am

Wow Laura. Glad to hear you're ok.

So, to get em back, you should overflow your toilet ;)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 am

Actually Mark, it's been trying to do that itself lately, aggraving thing it is.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:36 am

Its trying to help you :D
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:39 pm

No, its not trying to help. I got a new bathroom rug recently and it's trying to baptise it.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters