HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 03/04/15)

The place for everything else.

HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 03/04/15)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:13 pm

All the books are now purchased. So it is with a glad heart that I unpin this post and watch it fall from our memories...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 6/20/13)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 am

Ok got sniped on the Montaigne book but it does leave me with an extra Avalon book if anyone's in need.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:31 am

I have my Avalon book, Mark. Its the Eisen, The Pirate Nations and my GM book that are missing still.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 am

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 am

Well, I tried to offer a bid, but it will not accept my old Ebay name anymore, and I really don't want to re-sign up, as I spent way too much money on there when I was active (guess how I got alot of my Breyer horses, that I have), so I'm going to have to pass on it.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 7/18/13)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 am

EDIT: Just won a big 7th Sea lot within which was the Vendel/Vesten book and Sidhe Book of Nightmares. So both have been removed from the want list.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Eyeheartawk » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

Swordsman's Guild is super expensive used.

BUT

You can buy it print on demand from drivethru for like 13 bucks.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/3 ... _10101_0_0
This is what happens when you mess with a stranger in the Alps.
Eyeheartawk

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm

I actually have everything PDF'ed so theoretically I could print the whole thing, but that gets a bit expensive. I just figured if people had something they wanted to get rid of (and didn't want to wait until someone was willing to pay them $150+ for their books) I'd be willing to take them off their hands for my measly $5 each (as much as I can justify spending given the circumstances)

On the other hand if folks want to start up a collection for me to POD all the books, I certainly wouldn't say no...

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Eyeheartawk » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 pm

I was considering getting the PDFs printed up as well. But I would want them done properly, ala Lulu or something similar. Do you know of any good POD places that will take any PDF file you have and print it in this manner? I just wish AEG would make all of their PDFs available on POD, and not just a few.

Although, this way I got Swordsman's Guild for about 130 bucks off the ebay price.
This is what happens when you mess with a stranger in the Alps.
Eyeheartawk

Re: HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 6/03/14)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:15 am

Won another big lot. So now Montaigne and Pirate Nations are off the list too.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 10/10/14)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 am

And with the acquisition of Knights & Musketeers we find ourselves down to just (surprise, surprise) the Swordsman's Guild book. Updated the initial post to reflect this

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Heya Everyone. Since my quest to get an extra set of books for HoA is almost finished. I've ended up with quite a few extra books. So if someone is missing something, let me know. I might have just what you're looking for.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoSoup » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Black Jack, PM me with your shipping address and I'll get you the POD version of SG. Anything else you might have come to need?
DiscoSoup

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:56 am

Nope I managed to get every other one of the books (well oftentimes more than one) but thanks for the offer!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoSoup » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 am

I don't have a post count high enough to send PMs. JSYK, it prints in 2-5 days, expect it in a couple weeks at the most.
DiscoSoup

Re: HoA Books We Still Need (UPDATED 03/04/15)

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 pm

+1 GM Bribery Die to Jake!

GREAT! And that does it folks! We have all the books for 7th Sea.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby DiscoSoup » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:37 pm

SG is a very handy book, since it has a lot of the other schools reprinted. My ideal combination is Torres/Durchsetzungburg. Be ridiculously hard to hit, then skewer your opponent through the heart when they miss.
DiscoSoup

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Book arrived today. The cover is slightly darker than the original, and the edging is black, overall I think it looks even better than the original...

Thanks once again Jake!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Mundane Matters