What is it about putting something together....

The place for everything else.

What is it about putting something together....

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 pm

That makes the temperature of the house seem to rise? I was cozy comfortable, not to hot, when I decided to put the table together. Suddenly I'm sticky with sweat, roasting and dying of thirst every moment, lol.

Its not that it's that hard to put together either, I usually have to do my own projects anyway, not having anyone else to rely on, but darn, for once it would be nice for it too cool off when I start a project, lol.

Anyway, table is about half way done, while I am taking a break to cool off. Once its done, still have to see if it will fit where I want it too, or if I'm going to have to re-arrange the livingroom for it. :P
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: What is it about putting something together....

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Been putzing on getting the rest of the table together, mostly just trying to figure out where I have enough flat space to put it together, in this overcrouded small apartment of mine. Got the hinges on it and just got to get the two large wings attached, then attach that to the legs, which are already together.

Found out the hard way that for some reason they oiled the hinges, got the stuff all over my hands and the table. In all the time I've put stuff together, and they have had hinges, none of them that I can recall has ever been oiled. So it was real fun trying to hold on to the allen wrench they give you to use on the screws, while fingers are slippery with oil. Makes it take twice as long. Should hopefully have it done later tonight, since I have tomorrow off so can stay up late, and can continue to putzingly work on it.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters