The Most Stupidest Gory Movie

The place for everything else.

The Most Stupidest Gory Movie

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Today at lunch, I was in the break room, watching the Sy-Fy Station, and saw part of what had to be the most stupidest gory movie I have ever had the unpleasure to watch.
It was either that or Soccer, so I watched it, since I really hate sports.

Anyway, it was called "Axe Giant". I guess the story is that there is this giant with an axe running around in the upper mountain woodlands, and I guess he was supposed to be Paul Bunyan, who had gone crazy after some hunters had killed and eaten his Blue Ox Babe.

There was one part where he literally cut one of the guys in half, and the guy was still yelling and screaming at him for like the next 5 minutes, so that he could draw the giants attention away from the other people: Helloooo, totally cut in half in two seperate pieces means DEAD!
If it hadn't been so gory, and yeah, some really bad stupid stuff, I probably would have been laughing through all that I saw. It did make it a bit hard to eat lunch, but the shear stupidity just left you sitting there stunned.
Oh and of course some really bad makeup and computer CGC.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: The Most Stupidest Gory Movie

Postby Lady Grace » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Truly, it's no Sharknado...
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby salamanca » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Cut in half does not equal dead. It does equal probably dead, about to be dead, bleeding out, and/or this is gonna leave a mark. But if there is something like a giant axe to keep things from gushing out and the shock has not stopped your heart then you may get a few minutes to deliver your heroic death speech particularly in a film. But, really. Just watch some soccer, it's full of strapping guys running in shorts. There is a ball that is hard to follow on the screen so ignore that. It's just a weird, poorly, choreographed lawn ballet.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 pm

We have a lot of Brazilians,Europeans and other Island folk that work in the store, so Soccer is just about always on in the break room, hence the reason I sat through the stupid gory movie, because I was just plain tired of hearing soccer. It may look like a weird, poorly, choreographed lawn ballet, but the people who talk the play by play have such monotonic voices (unless of course there is a goal scored), that it can put you to sleep.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters