Laura's Origins Schedual

The place for everything else.

Laura's Origins Schedual

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue May 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, originally I was going to get generics, but went to check out what was there. Had not planned to do much more than 7th Sea stuff anyway, or maybe an occational boardgame, and of course go paint a figure, like I have every year, but I figured I might as well go ahead and get some of the tickets.

So, I'm doing HOA 1 and 2 on Wensday with Mark

Thursday totally open so far.

Friday, I stalked Sal (well, he did post, so he wants stalkers,lol !) and will play CV17 with him at 2pm
The rest of friday is free.

Saturday, Sal got my curiosity up with posting about Pirate's Ahoy, so I'm trying that out too. :P
The rest is free so far - really having trouble with the downloaded grid, as you can't read what it's about, and I can't find a way to open up the area where it starts talking about what the games about. Wanted to get into the Scoobydoo Cthulu, but it was sold out. :cry:

Sunday I found a game called Severed Seas - at 10am. Again, not sure if it is a 7th Sea game, as it is not listed as a CV, and can't read any but the first 3 words of the information, but I thought I would try it out. I can also ditch it if something else comes up.
Otherwise all my time is open, so I am hopefully available for when we all want to get together for dinner and such, and Mark's playtest game.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Laura's Origins Schedual

Postby salamanca » Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 pm

If you are looking at the excel file, you can read the full text of any highlighted block in the input line at the top of the page. If you are looking at the itinerary list, click the more button.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Mundane Matters