Sales and Softcovers!

The place for everything else.

Sales and Softcovers!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Heya Everyone,
On a lark I was over perusing RPGNow.com and discovered two things. First, they are having a (to use the vernacular of New England) WICKED good sale on 7th Sea pdfs (most below 1/2 price). But then I checked to see how many were also part of the POD program (you may recall they've had the Swordsman's Guild book available for some time now, and I've written them to ask for more). Well it turns out they added a couple more titles. Specifically, most of the secret society books are now available as Softcover B&W for around $13 (LV and SD aren't available, and Ril is, for some weird reason, $17)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Sales and Softcovers!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:19 am

The big sale is back, as are the black and white softcovers (along with the oddly priced Rilasciare). So if you need an odd book or two (or are trying to help out your favorite campaign...), the prices are pretty reasonable! Now's the time!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Not an update for you regular players but rather this time its just for us obsessive completionists. At this very moment there are not one, but TWO issues of The Crow's Nest up for sale on Ebay (issues 1&2 actually) and neither is very expensive ($5 or less each). So if you want to call yourself a true collector, that ought to get you started (though I have to admit Dave will forever be ahead of me as he has one of the long-sleeve button down shirts AEG gave out to their super-important people back in the day (something I will never be able to get a hold of :cry:)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:30 am

Yeah but Thwak has the prototype dice with explosions for 10's they never put into production. So I am not in the lead on this thing.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby kenderleech » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:32 am

you mean the redish ones that i got 6 sets of off of amazon?
kenderleech

Postby salamanca » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 am

Possibly those. Mind you a certain GM that runs a different website gave me a most wondrous gift of a laminated Rapier's Edge poster that he liberated at a con and handed to me while I was discussing my reimbusement for that project with John Zinser. He just shoved it in my hand rolled up and whispered "don't open that here".
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Mundane Matters