Happy Halloween!

The place for everything else.

Happy Halloween!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am

Don't eat too much candy! :twisted:

So today we get to dress up at work for Halloween. I had thought to do the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz, but never got around to finding a funnel for a hat, or silver makeup, so doing my fallback costume, of my faun. Everyone loves it, and ask me to wear it, will have to get a picture someday, but still doing some improvements, like I need to sew myself a puffy sleeved pirate shirt for it. It's on my to-do list of sewing, once I finish up stuff for everyone else I am working on.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Re: Happy Halloween!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:40 am

I just think of this as my last free day before I start writing. Gonna take the kiddos out to our usual haunts for Trick-or-Treating. Should be done relatively early as it's due to start raining later tonight.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Happy Halloween!

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Wow, it was sure tricky to get home. I saw 2 cars that did not have their lights on. One was going the opposite direction from me, and I saw him while under a bridge, the other was in front of me for most of my drive home. I flashed my lights at him, honked my horn several times, but he didn't slow down or stop. I really don't know how he didn't know his lights were not on, as most of the ride is fairly dark at night, as the street lights are widely spaced. Thank goodness his brake lights worked though, so I could see him then, but geesh, talk about a scarey Halloween!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters