so this is CHRISTMAS...

The place for everything else.

so this is CHRISTMAS...

Postby salamanca » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:12 am

15 hours, 46 minutes, 22 seconds and counting. Have a merry merry.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: so this is CHRISTMAS...

Postby kenderleech » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:28 pm

and 24 hours after that, the music will finally stop playing.
kenderleech

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks for the earworm, DAVE! :evil:
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby cpugs » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:09 pm

House is full of people, the food is cooking, and it's Christmas eve. May my dearest of friends have a very Merry Christmas, may you know peace and happiness this season. I miss you all and can't wait until we share meals and happiness together.....
cpugs

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby salamanca » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Well, the gifts are wrapped, nobody is needing to travel more than a couple miles and the winter storm seems to have opted to not develop. Stopped to visit the parents on the way home and Dad decided to celebrate with a good seasonal film. Nope, I knew better than that. Dad was watching Rio Bravo. So you all go hug your families or whoever is around.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Lady Grace » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 pm

I shoveled the driveway. Yay?
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 am

Merry Christmas to all!
Sister Sonya

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 am

Children were ordered not to wake the rest of us until 7. So, at precisely 7:00:01 they drag-raced through the door at full volume. There was soon an orgy of tearing xmas wrapping along with the ritual chanting of "Look what I got!"

For myself, I got the all important Zuca (albeit without light up wheels:( ), the warmest, fuzziest, ugliest, shirt imaginable (I love it as I am far too old to care how it looks as long as it keeps me warm), and permission from her majesty to upgrade my iPad to an iPad Air (Baulder's Gate HERE I COME!)

Some time today Laura will be over, we'll have dinner and think about all of you. I hope you're sharing a meal with those you love (or having another angry drunken brawl with those family you truly hate, your choice) Merry Xmas! and I'm sorry we don't live closer together so we could see one another (and game on xmas day of course!)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:53 am

Presents are wrapped, and ready to go. Now as soon as I do a few other things I can head out the door and deliver them to Mark's house. :D
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:55 am

For some reason last night I suddenly got very excited about starting Year 4. I couldn't stop talking about it (Which bored my mother, Jenny and one of my guests very nearly to death). Laura was, as always of course, patient with my ramblings.

Anyway, I miss you all and I miss gaming. Wish we were all together to play right now.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby spizio » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:15 am

spizio

Postby smafdi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:12 am

Happy late xmas. Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday. On our front we had our first xmas dinner with the family at my place, and it went very well. Happy Holidays friends.
smafdi

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:06 pm

This weekend I got THE GREATEST gift ever. Laura gave it to me and it's so wonderful I have to share. It began when she came over for game night on Friday. She offhandedly mentioned that she'd spent the day doing laundry, and I inquired why she simply hadn't brought it over here (since we have a washer and dryer and that's way better than spending $20-40 in quarters on machines at a Laundromat). Then she came up with an awesome compromise! She'd agree to bring her laundry here if we'd agree to let her babysit for the kiddos while she was doing laundry. So now, Jenny and I (who rarely if ever go on actual 'dates') will be getting to go out every other weekend!!! I am SOOO HAPPPYYY!!!

Thank you so much Laura, this is the BEST present I ever got!!!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:41 pm

LOL, you are welcome Mark, but I get a present too, lol. I HATE going to the laundry mat, because you just can't do anything there while waiting for your clothes to finish, unless you leave and hope that your clothes don't get stolen while you are away.

So this helps me out a lot too, as I can play with your kids, watch tv, use my laptop (without worrying if I'll get mugged for it), or chat at you and Jenny before you go out on your dates. I figured it would be a win-win situation. :D
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Rebecca Iavelli wrote: I figured it would be a win-win situation. :D

It totally is, and that's what makes it so great. Plus its something Jenny and I can't (or don't) give to ourselves.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:
Rebecca Iavelli wrote: I figured it would be a win-win situation. :D

It totally is, and that's what makes it so great. Plus its something Jenny and I can't (or don't) give to ourselves.

That is absolutely fantastic!

Glad to see everyone seemed to enjoy the holidays - we had a relatively quiet time, till last Saturday (when we had 24 people over for our holiday party).

Happy New Year, everyone!
CaitlinCallahan

Return to Mundane Matters