Rage-Filled eBay Rant of the Day

The place for everything else.

Rage-Filled eBay Rant of the Day

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Ok so we all remember my incredulity about the costs of Crescent Empire and the like right? Well some one doubled-down on that stupid (cause really, it's just laziness on 1/2 Price Books' part to not fix the problem). But in this case we have actual human interaction to do this one.

First, here's the link

Now, for my rant.
$20 for a Compendium?!?! REALLY??? A FREE Product upgrade that is still available on PDF for it's initial cost and you want someone to, not only, pay you, but pay you more than some of the adventures/original books are going for?!?!

You are either greedy or stupid or some combination of the aforementioned to think you're going to get that. My only guess as to how you came upon this brilliant plan is, you had the Compendium sitting around (but had never actually read it), it was the only 7th Sea thing you had left on your shelf, and you took a look at the eBay prices for 7th Sea in general, and assuming that oop meant everything was valuable, took a stab in the dark.
/rant

Ok feel better now.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Rage-Filled eBay Rant of the Day

Postby salamanca » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 pm

I'll sell you mine for 15 if it makes you feel better.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Mundane Matters