Car accident - in my parking space.

The place for everything else.

Car accident - in my parking space.

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:14 pm

My car has the worst of luck when it is sitting still. All the times, except once (and it was in my parking space at that time too), when the car is sitting, parked, it has been hit.

About a year and a half ago, it was parked in our parking area at work, and it got hit in the back end, and of course, it was a hit and run. I was at work and didn't notice it had happened til I got home.

Now, it was sitting out in my parking space, because I wasn't going to drive it to work in the bad weather we have happening, and I had delayed going to work, because I had to take the train, so had planned on heading out, when my neighbors daughter came up from downstairs and informed me that her father hit my car, with his car. He had to go to work, so I don't know how much damage he got to his car, but now the area, right behind my driver side headlight, and just above the driver side front tire, has a nice triangular hole gouged into it.

I'm so upset, but at least he did have his daughter inform me, and it wasn't another hit and run like the last time.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters