Since I mentioned my book

The place for everything else.

Since I mentioned my book

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Here's the banner for it, I think it is awesome! :D

14 Degrees North of Banner.jpg
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Since I mentioned my book

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:07 pm

That is very cool Mark!
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 am

Update on this. It looks like everything will be ready to sell my book by TotalCon! Business cards are already done, the website is almost finished, short stories are already pdf'ed in their final forms. And I had the great joy of learning how one goes about creating a business here in Norfolk (hint it requires no less that 4 trips back and forth between the town hall and the bank).

Now I'm just waiting on the editor to finish the book and the artist to get the cover done.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

The website is up! The website is up! The website is up!

Daddy Writes Good

Book isn't quite ready yet but the four short stories are there and available to peruse (for free no less!)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Since Laura doesn't do FB and the website isn't updated yet, I thought I should just mention that my book is now available in multiple formats

PDF (yes Laura, this is the format you want, then you can print it out all by yourself)

ePub/Mobi

Paperback (yes I know the paperback is ridiculously expensive, I'm sorry for that, I have an email out to lulu to ask if I did something wrong but all I've heard back so far is an autoreply).

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 am

Price: $21.00
Black Jack Rackham wrote:\Paperback[/url] (yes I know the paperback is ridiculously expensive, I'm sorry for that, I have an email out to lulu to ask if I did something wrong but all I've heard back so far is an autoreply).
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 am

You know Mark, I was thinking maybe it's because you have a illustrated cover that it may be that expensive. But I could be wrong. Either way, I'm still going to order the book, because that is really what I want, beyond the PDF. :D
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Return to Mundane Matters