I just can't win

The place for everything else.

I just can't win

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 18, 2011 10:22 am

So I went though all that trouble to sign up for the JSA event? Turns out it was cancelled last minute and I didn't see the little blurb about it :( So I guess I have a bit more free time on Fri.

Mark
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: I just can't win

Postby Klcp » Wed May 18, 2011 12:40 pm

You're playing CV17 and the DD...right?
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed May 18, 2011 1:14 pm

oh yes
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 pm

6352 knights of elaine. We can get up early spam bad accents, enjoy the swag from matinee adventures, and have time for lunch before reporting for duty with sonja. Speaking of which, frank let me skip CV 1 on condition I RP the hiring. So I do need about 10 minutes of time from Kristen or Kara. Heck, outside of not getting to play golden age Atom, you are doin' ok mark.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed May 18, 2011 2:11 pm

I can run it for you, Dave.

Heck, I could do it now. I've got the dang thing memorized. Although if it's just the getting-on-the-ship part, Kristin can obviously rp Sonia better than I can.

Wait though, didn't you already play CV01? I forget how it works when a player character dies... (you're the second but the first never remade a new character)

Oh yeah...and sorry again about that.....I have those blond moments every once in a while...ironically they pop up more often during conventions. Not really sure why. :/
"You can't trust the weather and you can't trust the sea. Who can you trust, my friend if you can't trust me?"
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh, I think we need this one done live. I got a couple of specific jobs in mind I want. (that's right, merchant skills have been applied). Something I doubt more than one other player may have taken (and it is not jennyor confectioner). I'm gonna be the most useful useless guy in the fleet. As opposed to the old character who was the most useless used up guy in the fleet.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed May 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Yeah, that's what I figured. Kristin will probably do it then unless she is busy or something.
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm

If she is smart, she will delegate it and make frank do it by phone and wreck his vacation. Me, I will take any excuse to hang with you all.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed May 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Lol Go ahead and wreck his, but don't wreck his daughters. :)

Awww!! (assuming I'm included in that "you all")
Klcp

Postby cpugs » Wed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Yes, he means you too,

Dave, my drinking budy is gone!!!! What will the she-devil/wife do without you????
cpugs

Postby salamanca » Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm

The new guy took able drinker. I think he will fit in just fine plus he has zero desire to be flashy in style. Yeah, i'm playing a character that seems to understand both limits and party obligations. Shoot me for branching out. I mean it, shoot me.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 pm

BANG!!!

Happy? :mrgreen:
Klcp

Postby salamanca » Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm

I go to sleep and Kara walks in and Bangs me... wait, it's not like that. I mean the post...

Heck with it. It's funny as written. I'm pretty sure I'll live happily ever after.
salamanca

Postby Klcp » Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 am

Wishful thinking, I bet. ;)
Klcp

Return to Mundane Matters