Porte gateways: where do they go?

Introductions, Greetings, Salutations, and other Noob Questions.

Porte gateways: where do they go?

Postby Lady Grace » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:26 pm

I swear, I can't find the info on permanent Porte gateways and which cities they go to. I know they're in one of the books, but not seeing it in the Montaigne book!

HELP!
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Re: Porte gateways: where do they go?

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 pm

I found a bunch in the Montaigne book LG. Tamis mentions that all theirs are shut down (oh those wacky Rilasciare), Rachetisse has the highest number of gateways outside of Charouse (which "lead everywhere"), Vergogne mentions 3 leading to Charouse, Numa, and Carleon. All of those, btw are mentioned on p. 28
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Lady Grace » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Oy...senior moments already. Thanks, Mark.
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby MacShidhe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:I found a bunch in the Montaigne book LG. Tamis mentions that all theirs are shut down (oh those wacky Rilasciare), Rachetisse has the highest number of gateways outside of Charouse (which "lead everywhere"), Vergogne mentions 3 leading to Charouse, Numa, and Carleon. All of those, btw are mentioned on p. 28

I thought it was Die Kreuzritter who did that?
MacShidhe

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Nope, Ril, DK is too busy working the long game
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Welcome