End of Summer SIZZLER!

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

End of Summer SIZZLER!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:39 am

TotalCon's end of the summer game day returns Sunday September 10th!

Thought I'd try something a little different and run a new 2nd ed game I had in mind. If you're interested, here's the blurb.

The Treasure Vault

Despite the risks, you agreed to this little job, breaking into the Torre Rovesciato, Villanova’s famed treasure house. Sure, you’ll be stealing from Giovanni himself, but, you remind yourself, the reward shall be worth it. Now you stand at the precipice. Just the other side of this door is everything you’ve been waiting for. Then a quick jaunt out of town and your worries will be over...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: End of Summer SIZZLER!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:22 am

Oops, forgot to put in the details

1-5pm
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Rd W, Marlborough, MA
6 players
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 am

Note: I'm going to try and get there around 1/2 an hour early. So if you want to hit me up for characters beforehand, I should be around :D

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Christine13 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am

That game was fantastic! I had so much fun. Thanks for running it :)
Christine13

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 pm

So, its time for the End of Summer SIZZLER! once again. I'm trying to decide what to run. Anyone want to chime in with suggestions? I'd sure appreciate it.

Oh and just so you know, I have adventures for the following (but could be persuaded to run something else as long as it's not Pathfinder/D&D)

7th Sea (1st and 2nd Ed. duh), All Flesh Must be Eaten, Brass & Steel, Call of Cthulhu, Kuro, Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, Serenity, Star Wars (FFG), and Supernatural.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby SonofScarlet » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:22 pm

All Flesh Must Be Eaten! ALL FLESH MUST BE EATEN!!!

Really, if you give me an option of anything vs. Eden Studios I will (9 times out of 10) choose an Eden Studios game!
SonofScarlet

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Sizzler is this Sunday. My event is sold out (with 2 people sitting in the wings hoping for a dropout) but that doesn't mean there's not still plenty of adventure going on (you can check it out HERE). Stop on by and say hello!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:04 am

Tomorrow is the EoSS! One of our extras dropped out, so only one person is waiting to see if they can hop in (maybe I should write an extra character, eh?) Anyway, hope to see some of you there! (I know Christine is going!)

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events