that larp word

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

that larp word

Postby salamanca » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Ok, i'm speaking up in public and putting myself on the bullseye. I wrote the larp system and I got a mind to use it again. IN 2014. It's going to have to be at Origins and origins only. We don't have the GMs to pull it off at the other cons. It would probably also need to replace the PA that year due to event schedule space. And it will need to be on thursday or friday night, I have a paranoia obligation on saturday. I say 2014 for the following reasons: lead time to write it, we will be 8 adventures into the campaign, and we will have more players to fill the room. The plan would be for me to convert the posted characters to the larp system so each of you get to play, well, you. Additional slots would be open for non-HOA players to fill in local characters and some NPCs. So speak up, are you interested in playing this?
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Re: that larp word

Postby Orianna » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Yes! Absolutely yes! Might even get gold-coloured contact lenses for the occasion.
Orianna

Postby Alejandro » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Sure! I like larps in general, and 7th Sea in particular.
Alejandro

Postby Lady Grace » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 am

Maybe Antoine and Francois can make their glorious return (still mourning for Muffin)!
"You're still mad at me about that whole 'gun-pointing' thing, aren't you?" -- Fortunato Valeri

And here's where I try to be a writer...
Lady Grace

Postby smafdi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am

I would consider doing a HoA Larp at origins... might be alot of fun. Now to find a suitable hat.
smafdi

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:15 am

Does anyone know of a suitable pattern (Simplicity, Vogue, etc.) that one might utilize to create some Vaticine vestments?

I cannot use the habit from one of Dave's previous Origins LARPs, as it is blue for the CoP Order of Sta. Francesca.
Sister Sonya

Postby Rebecca Iavelli » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

I'll chime in and say I'm looking forward to it. Just let me know if you need help with anything.
Think! - Its not Illegal yet.
Rebecca Iavelli

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Sister Sonya wrote:Does anyone know of a suitable pattern (Simplicity, Vogue, etc.) that one might utilize to create some Vaticine vestments?

I cannot use the habit from one of Dave's previous Origins LARPs, as it is blue for the CoP Order of Sta. Francesca.

Aaannddd... with that visual I officially nix the LARP ;)
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Sister Sonya » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:Aaannddd... with that visual I officially nix the LARP ;)

WHAT! Noooooooooooooo...
And I even was going to commission a 17th Century hat from a student at the Art Institute of Chicago.
Sister Sonya

Postby salamanca » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Having seen Mike in a Blue Nun outfit, I have to say it does not even crack the top 20 of things I have wished to unsee at Origins.

It plays well off his moustache.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Return to Writing Feedback