It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Introductions, Greetings, Salutations, and other Noob Questions.

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Not x-mas, why would you think that?

No, from now until February, I have no conventions to go to, just regular writing projects to complete and plenty, PLENTY of free writing time. So now is the perfect time to dig out your character, take a long hard look at that Background you paid points for, think about how your character came to have that Background, take pen to ink and write up a small blurb about it (no more than a page), AND most importantly, post it in the Backgrounds forum (or just email it to me, blackjackrackham67@yahoo.com) so I can get to work writing a series of adventures just for you!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Postby spizio » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:19 am

You could go to Carnage or Council of 5 Nations or both. :twisted:
spizio

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Haven't gotten a single background but I know there are some of you out there who wanted to do something. Just a reminder for the Total Confusion folks, you have about 10 weeks left!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 am

Last time I'll mention this, I promise. With just over a month to go before TotalCon, if you want me to have something related to your Background for you to play at TC, and I don't already have your background blurb, I need it in ASAP!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Ok so now that Origins is gearing up, its time to remind all of you Origins players that there are 3 whole months left before the con, which is plenty of time to do your write-ups for backgrounds (allowing me plenty of time to come up with devious plans to torture you with!).

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

We're down to just over a month left to go (40 days actually) and I have 3 adventures to write before Origins, so if you're planning on doing some background stuff, get it in quickly!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Not just going to bump this (cause I want our new folks to read the important stuff in this thread). So let me reiterate...

From now until February 19, 2014, I am Convention-Free. Now while I do have quite a few writing projects on the burner (a massive 5-part adventure for Rotted Capes, rough drafts of Ep's 9&10, writing up the second of my adventures for Call of Cthulhu, a book project I've been thinking about, and of course my regular book), I still have time to do all the writing for any Backgrounds you want to add.

So now's the time!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 am

We've had a few people show up in recent weeks. I believe most are from the Cult of Dave but just in the off chance they (or some lurker) are planning on hitting up TC, NOW would be a great time to give me those backgrounds you've been thinking about adding...

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:58 am

yeah those are all part of my circle of influence. I'll drop you what I know.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Been awfully quiet in the Backgrounds section, and I know we had a couple of folks drop in recently (not to mention our usual lurkers) so I just wanted to remind you that you're free to take a background as long as you write something up for me (no more than a page or so) about what you think your background is. As usual, I reserve the right to go hogwild with whatever bizarre idea I come up with.

Love doing Backgrounds btw, because it gets you all invested in playing!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Welcome