Deb's Character: Valeria Jimenez

The repository for all things "Rogues of Canguine." Post your character, discuss their in-character adventures, speak with local Secret Societies (if you can find them).

Deb's Character: Valeria Jimenez

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:47 pm

Castillian Swordswoman/Sailor

Traits: Brawn - 3 Finesse - 4 Wits - 2 Resolve - 3 Panache - 3

Swordsman's School: Gallegos

Arcana: Loyal

Background: Hunted (2)

Advantages: University, Left Handed, Toughness, Gallegos Blade

Languages: Castillian (r/w), Vodacce (r/w), Avalon

Civil Skills: Criminal, Hunter, Performer, Sailor, Streetwise

Martial Skills: Athlete, Dirty Fighting, Fencing

Civil Knacks: Acting (1), Balance (2), Climbing (1), Dancing (1), Fishing (1), Gambling (1), Knotwork (1), Oratory (1), Rigging (1), Shadowing (1), Singing (1), Socializing (1), Stealth (1), Street Navigation (1), Swimming (1), Tracking (1), Traps (1)

Martial Knacks: Climbing (1), Footwork (3), Sprinting (1), Throwing (1), Attack - Fencing (3), Parry - Fencing (3), Attack - Dirty Fighting (2), Throw - Improvised Weapon (1)

Gallegos Knacks: Feint - Fencing (1), Riposte - Fencing (1), Tagging - Fencing (1), Exploit Weakness - Gallegos (1)
CaitlinCallahan

Re: Deb's Character: Valeria Jimenez

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:13 pm

You made me work a bit for this calculation, Deb. I had to look up each of the knacks to see which ones you'd doubled up with by using hunter (spoiler alert, you didn't actually double up any of them). Here's my calculations.
Traits: 72
Swordschool: 25
Hubris: -10
Background: 2
Advantages: 13
Languages: 6
Skills: 7
Knacks 14 (which broke down into 1pt each into Balance and Dirty Fighting, 3 pts each in Swimming and Throw (Improvised Weapon), and 2pts each into Footwork, Attack (Fencing) and Parry (Fencing))
For a grand total of 129 (so you still have 1HP left to use should you want it).
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Deb's Character: Valeria Jimenez

Postby CaitlinCallahan » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:44 pm

Black Jack Rackham wrote:You made me work a bit for this calculation, Deb. I had to look up each of the knacks to see which ones you'd doubled up with by using hunter (spoiler alert, you didn't actually double up any of them). Here's my calculations.
Traits: 72
Swordschool: 25
Hubris: -10
Background: 2
Advantages: 13
Languages: 6
Skills: 7
Knacks 14 (which broke down into 1pt each into Balance and Dirty Fighting, 3 pts each in Swimming and Throw (Improvised Weapon), and 2pts each into Footwork, Attack (Fencing) and Parry (Fencing))
For a grand total of 129 (so you still have 1HP left to use should you want it).

I actually remembered you answering the question about doubling up for knacks provided by different skills, so I paid attention to that! ;)

I think I'll probably add r/w to Avalon with the extra point.
CaitlinCallahan

Return to The "Rogues" of Canguine