Rising Phoenix 2023

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Rising Phoenix 2023

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:57 pm

First the relevant info:

Rising Phoenix 2
April 21st-23rd
Doubletree by Hilton
Milford, MA.

Badge Sales and GM Submissions begin on the 25th of this month. My youngest wants to play some with the old man, so we'll be going to Total Con to play, and then I'll go to Rising Phoenix to run things! We should be there all three days of the con (Fri, Sat, Sun).

This will be the beginning of the penultimate year of Heroes of Altamira! Yes indeed. We are almost to the end folks!

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, our schedule should look like this!

Friday (21st)
Flashback (afternoon)
Ep. 21 - Siege Warfare

Flashback (evening)
Ep. 22 - Loose Ends

Saturday (22nd)
Flashback (morning)
Ep. 21 - Siege Warfare

Flashback (afternoon)
Ep. 22 - Loose Ends

Personal Agendas x2 (evening)

Sunday (23rd)
(what else but...) DOMINGO GIGANTE!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Re: Rising Phoenix 2023

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:58 am

And... Events are in!
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:32 pm

And we're down to it! This Friday we will kick off Year 11!

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby salamanca » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:10 am

The Personal Agenda is my fault. Blame it on me.
I don't mind growing old... but I hate growing up.
salamanca

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:51 pm

Ok so Con synopsis. Overall very good for a small con. Didn't run either of my Friday games. I suspect because the majority of newbies don't want to start with Ep. 21. That said, I did get to run a game on Friday, The Trial by Fire Knights of the Rose and Cross adventure. Had two returners from last year who didn't want to join the game but DID want to play some more swashbuckling adventure! Patrick was a good sport and joined in so a good time was had by all.

Best (4) surprises of the con, Jan, Cate, Russ, and Antonio all made appearances! And the con wouldn't have been nearly as successful without them!

Found out our little group was responsible for more games run at the con than any other individual/group there!

And, while describing an adventure I'd run for the Rising Phoenix folks before they started the con (their old con used to be just held at their house) one of my former players overheard me and jumped in to say I scared the s**t out of him with that adventure and that he had bought the entire game (AFMBE) because of how much fun he had.

Dave your name was properly vilified over the PA adventure and great fun was had by all.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to Events