Countdown to GenCon 2013

Want to know where Heroes of Altamira is playing next or want to beg someone to bring HoA to your own local con? Look no further.

Re: Countdown to GenCon 2013

Postby kenderleech » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 am

Ive been a minion before. its really not that great.
kenderleech

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 am

daundelyon wrote:I live in Columbus, and I readily admit that a major factor in picking my apartment was proximity to the convention center for Origins. :oops:

Well if you are planning on going to Origins, may I suggest checking out the HoA Club? Here's where we discuss it. http://www.guildofsanmarcos.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=767
It'll save you quite a bit on your ticket...
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby svensven » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 pm

I can respect that, Charlie. Origins is "our Con" too, Jen and I. We used to really enjoy Vampire: Dark Ages LARP there for quite a few years and we are Smithees Devotees. Big Daddy Thwack's games at Origins got Jenny into 7th Sea and hence running the campaign we've done for the past 13 years.

The real alure of Gencon for us is that we've become massive board game junkies and just so many good games release at Gen-con. In general we're with you... time for one con, we go to Origins, although I really enjoyed downtown Indy.

Matt
svensven

Postby spizio » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 am

minions.jpg
minions.jpg (17.75 KiB) Viewed 8537 times

daundelyon wrote:
salamanca wrote:good, all 50 participants in the campaign at Origins will be sleeping on your floor then.

I've always wanted wall to wall minions.
spizio

Postby daundelyon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 am

spizio wrote:
minions.jpg

daundelyon wrote:
salamanca wrote:good, all 50 participants in the campaign at Origins will be sleeping on your floor then.

I've always wanted wall to wall minions.

Excellent! Do they do dishes?
"He used the Force!"
"Yeah, mass times acceleration!"
daundelyon

Previous

Return to Events