THE OLD CARDS!

The repository for all things "Heroes of Altamira." Post your character, discuss their latest adventures, talk to some of the Secret Societies (if you can find them).

THE OLD CARDS!

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:54 pm

Heya Everyone!
So it turns out some of our new folks are running whole-hog to try and catch up with all the events (and believe me I am honored by just writing that). BUT the problem for them is, we retired the old cards, leaving us nothing to give them to spur them on. That is, until we collective GMs came up with a solution! From now on the following rule applies for the old cards.

IF you already have all 10 of the new cards (I won't include the 3 extra you can get from the LARPs since they're only get-able at Origins once every 4 years), you may trade in your extra current cards 2:1 for old cards. So bring two extra new cards we'll trade it for one of the old ones. Sound good? Great! Just remember you have to get all ten new cards first, then we'll start the exchange.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Return to The "Heroes" of Altamira