Writing Progress

Want to know what the writer was thinking? Don't understand the significance of a scene? Or maybe you just want to comment on your experience (for good or bad). This is the place.

Re: Writing Progress

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:38 am

Hard at work on Ep. 21. It's coming along swimmingly. And thanks to Laura I have an idea for the Personal Agendas adventure for Rising Phoenix.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Fri May 29, 2020 2:27 pm

Wow been a long time since I updated this. Well have no fear! just because I wasn't giving updates didn't mean I wasn't hard at work. At this point both 21 and 22 are finished. And just today I started working on 23 (sooner I get them polished off, sooner I can start work on Rogues of Canguine).

I also checked into getting The First Tome published via The Explorers' Society. However, it seems they're only accepting 2nd Ed stuff at this point. So it looks like I can just put it up here.
smafdi wrote:STOP BEING SO DARN POPULAR GUYZ SRSLY I NEEDZ MEH GAMEZ TIHS YAER!!!

kenderleech wrote:If the cows were not meant to be ridden, why would they be so close to the chase scenes?
Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Following my personal vow to update more frequently, 23's plot took a turn I wasn't expecting. And it gave me a new way to deal with 24. So I'll keep the outline and see how writing goes (I can always, and do frequently, change it later)

The First Tome is out and waiting for feedback. I have to stop re-reading through it as I find new minor tweaks every damn time (forgot a period, hit return prematurely, took out a space between paragraphs and edited, now the two paragraphs are on the same page and slammed together, etc.)

EDIT: Oop, forgot to add, I started outlining Rogues of Canguine, Ep. 1 - Lost in Canguine

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Postby Black Jack Rackham » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:01 pm

That's the way of it. Promise to update more often and leave it sit even longer. Scenes 1 and 2 of Ep. 23 are written. Beginning work on Scene 3. Woo. Still waiting on some feedback for Sophia's Daughters and, once that's back, I'm releasing it into the wild.

Black Jack Rackham
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Writing Feedback